Mindfulness in contact and communication. Live online training.
Eight online weekly sessions offering mindfulness practices on individual basis, in dyads and groups.
NEW DATES FOR 2020:
Jan 20, Jan 27, Feb 10, Feb 17, March 2, March 9, March 16, March 23.
Most of our stress arises in contacts and communication, where emotions and patterns are easily set off, and where it is often challenging to maintain the calm and insights from the individual meditation practice. The Interpersonal mindfulness program (IMP) helps to cultivate greater awareness, calm and wisdom in contacts and relationships.
Each week, the session will include silent meditation, contemplation on a theme, as well as Insight Dialogue practice. Throughout, individual practice will be alternated with practice in dyads and small groups. This format actually works well online! The program includes home practices yo support you between the sessions.
This training welcomes people with meditation experience, for instance graduates from the MBSR or MBCT programs (8-week mindfulnesstraining). As IMP supports wisdom and inner calm in relationships, participants working with people, for instance as a teacher, coach, therapist or otherwise, might find the program especially helpful.
The sessions will be guided in English, with a possibility to practice in other languages during the practices in dyads. The program is offered via an online platform - all you need is a good internet connection and a working camera. You will receive a link to connect before the start.
Dates and times:
We will meet on eight Mondays from 19:30 – 21:30 hrs CET on the following dates:
Jan 20, Jan 27, Feb 10, Feb 17, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 2020.
19:30 - 21:30 CET (Central European)
20:30 - 22:30 EET (East European)
18:30 - 20:30 GMT (UK)
13:30 - 15:30 EST (US East coast)*
10:30 - 12:30 PST (US West coast)*
Price: E 295
(when paying from outside the eurozone, there might be additional admin/banking costs. Please check with your bank about this.)
About the trainer
Lot Heijke is a certified Interpersonal Mindfulness teacher. She also teaches mindfulness, yoga and meditation retreats internationally.Register Now
What previous participants say about this course
- The practice was deep and very engaging (H. Campell, Canary Islands)
- It was my first time in an online course. And it was kind of a miracle. (Tapio Malinen, Finland)
- The online course format worked - and somewhat surprisingly so. I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but found myself rapidy and pleasantly discovering opportunities that it seems only the virtual platform affords. (B.G., Vancouver, Canada)
- I loved it. It worked great. Thank you very much, Lot. The class was excellent and helped me to have a better relationship with my son. To give him more space, and to understand what that space means. (M. Yaacobi, Cambridge, Mass.)
- I noticed I practiced often in my daily life. It created a constant space for compassion. (A Chacker, Madrid)